As a technical planner, you are responsible for all activities within the technical department with the Engineering & Projects team as the central point of attention. You formulate the process flows and integrated activity plan and continuously optimize the planning process with a view to cost efficiency.
The work should be done in accordance with relevant agreements and existing procedures, including HSSE requirements. You work closely with other planners and department heads in Alkmaar.
You are primarily responsible for:
- Collection of activities and proactive screening of data and information on all activities within the technical department, in collaboration with the relevant team leaders and engineers.
- Drawing up an integrated activity plan.
- Establishing priorities for the activities in collaboration with the relevant departments, in order to have a feasible planning for all stakeholders.
- Identifying possible improvements to streamline and optimize current planning and the implementation of these improvements in the work of the technical department.
- Keeping abreast of developments and evaluating the use of current and emerging techniques and methods.
- Responsible for the administration of the integrated activity plan and other relevant information, in accordance with the operational procedures and the CMMS system (Maximo).
- Planning support and advisory role in general integrated activity planning.
- Assisting the planning lead in maintaining Primavera P6 and the interface to Maximo.
What we are looking for:
- A professional planner who, as part of the integrated planning team, can set up, maintain and communicate a schedule for the technical department.
- Someone who can maintain the information and meeting structure within the technical team to realize reliable planning (1 year, 84 days and 28 days).
- Someone who can advise the departments in optimizing the planning.
- Someone who assists colleagues in the planning team in their tasks or possibly takes over in their absence.
ESTIMATED START DATE: May 1, 2020
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
DURATION: Estimated 1 year
- Minimum MBO (preferably planning and logistics), preferably a bachelor's degree.
- Certified for Primavera P6 (preferably at expert level).
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with automated maintenance management systems (preferably Maximo).
- Experience with planning tools (preferably P6 and MS Project).
- Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, coaching and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with management and influence / challenge management.
- Mother tongue or bilingual Dutch
- Fully professional English
An international energy company. In the Netherlands we focus on the development of strategic energy infrastructure projects and on the exploration and production of oil and gas.