The primary role of the Service Technician is to troubleshoot, repair, and service HVAC and related equipment in the Data Centers.
- ·Troubleshoot and repair building mechanical systems;
- ·Promote the company in all customer dealings; be aware of opportunities for additional sales;
- ·Observe all Clients policies and procedures;
- ·Provide status and clear and concise reports to supervisors as required;
- ·Participate in training to improve technical knowledge and skills;
- ·Provide customer sales support in a timely and efficient manner.
- ·Use and promote safe work practices in the office;
- ·Coordinate scheduling of periodic safety training for all project technicians;
- ·Comply with all Clients safety policies and procedure;
- ·Promote safe work practices in the field;
- ·Monitor field compliance with the clients safety policies and procedures;
- ·Communicate project technician safety concerns to Service Manager and Safety Department for follow-up;
- ·Notify supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- ·5+ years Service Technician experience preferred;
- ·Tridium Niagara controls experience preferred;
- ·Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record;
- ·Travel required – over 50%;
- ·Must meet the physical requirements of the role:
- ·Typically moderate lifting up to 75 lbs;
- ·Ability to carry and climb ladders;
- ·Frequent bending, reaching, climbing, pushing, pulling, twisting, rotating, standing;
- ·Occasional squatting, kneeling, crawling, walking, sitting;
- ·Knowledge of critical systems environment such as datacenter and telecom;
- ·Training or experience in building mechanical systems;
- ·Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems;
- ·Independent judgment and decision making abilities;
- ·Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- ·Ability to listen and respond effectively to customers;
- ·Ability to work effectively as a team player with staff personnel;
- ·Maintain confidentiality of all company information, business units and personnel.
International company with offices all around the world.
The client provides mission-critical, water free cooling with unparalleled levels of reliability, efficiency and modularity for data centers.
With hundreds of installations in various climates around the world, is the client the most experienced supplier of indirect cooling solutions in the data center industry.
- €3500,- bruto per month;