Operational Risk Manager
Operational Risk Manager wanted to be part of the Risk Management team, with focus on process management.
As part of the separate and independent Risk Management function, your role will facilitate the creation and maintenance of a robust and risk-aware organization.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Process Descriptions in close co-operation with process owners throughout the organization.
By doing so, you will have a unique opportunity to really put your ideas into practice and make your mark in the organization!
• Facilitate Risk Control Self Assessments;
• Advice Process Owners on business process design, risk identification and (operational) controls;
• Document and safeguard the quality of Process Descriptions for the processes;
• Support process owners with identification and measurement of appropriate KPIs and KRI’s;
• Monitor and advice with regard to follow-up on business incidents;
• Increase & improve the operational risk and control awareness within the organization;
• Help relevant stakeholders to obtain clear view of what it means to be in control;
• Remain well informed of new developments in the area of operational risk management;
• Master degree in a relevant profession (professional Risk Management accreditation a plus);
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience, e.g. in in Operational Risk Management, Process Management or (External or Internal) Audit;
• Experience in process management and process documentation;
• Preferably experience with Risk Control Self Assessments;
• Working knowledge or good familiarity of relevant Risk Management standards and methodologies;
• Professional English working proficiency
• Able to explain the concepts regarding Risk Management, Process Management and Internal Control in a clear way;
• Able to apply a clear and to-the-point communication style, both orally and in writing;
• Being able to switch from strategic and conceptual thinking to performing operational and hands-on activities;
• Flexible and pragmatic, yet able to keep your back straight at important moments;
• Organizationally sensitive;
• Intrinsically motivated to function with a high degree of integrity and responsibility.
• A challenging full-time job in an international and fast-growing company;
• A competitive salary;
• Relevant certification and education;
• A lot of freedom executing your role and a chance to shape your own career;
• The opportunity to participate in a new, enthusiastic team of likeminded professionals.